Holiday Inn Express Toronto Downtown, an IHG Hotel
3 Star Hotel
- Business Center
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Air Conditioning
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Wheelchair accessible
- On-site parking
- vending machine
- Accessible parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Convenience Store
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Smoke alarms
- Fire extinguishers
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Process in place to check health of guests
- First aid kit available
- Cashless payment available
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Access to health care professionals
- Free face masks
- Contactless check-in/out
- CCTV security in common areas
- Currency exchange service
- Daily disinfection
- Facilities for disabled guests available
- Fitness center
- Laundry services
- Lower bathroom sinks available
- Luggage storage & lockers
- Non-smoking property
- Physical/social distancing guidelines
This downtown Toronto hotel is 6 minutes' drive from the CN Tower and Rogers Center. Free WiFi and a hot continental breakfast are provided. The spacious, contemporary rooms at Holiday Inn Express Toronto Downtown provide cable TV with pay-per-view movies, an arm chair and desk. They also have a coffee maker. Fresh fruit, eggs, bacon and a pancake machine are featured in the daily breakfast. A fountain and garden are featured in the courtyard. The hotel offers free newspapers and a business center with a printer and fax machine. Union Station is 10 minutes' drive from the Toronto Holiday Inn Express. The Hockey Hall of Fame is 10 minutes' walk away.
All rates displayed are for double occupancy unless otherwise noted.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. A damage deposit of CAD 250 is required on arrival. This will be collected by credit card. You should be reimbursed within 7 days of check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full by credit card, subject to an inspection of the property. Parking is not permitted to vehicles over a clearance level of 6.1 feet. Limited space is available and cannot be guaranteed. Please note: guests making reservations through this site are not eligible to receive Priority Club points/miles.
Ok, paying for parking NOT...
- What did you like most?Room was good, food could be better and location was good.
- Was there anything you didn't like?Having to pay for parking and having to listen to the BS reason for charging me $35 a night. The room had already cost me $600+ a night.
- What did you like most?The bed was very comfortable, it was quiet and breakfast was great .
- Was there anything you didn't like?The price for Toronto on a Tuesday in September was way overpriced and the location was far. 20 min away from most major attractions