The Drake Hotel
4 Star Hotel
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Coffee shop
- Concierge services
- Designated Smoking Area
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Off-Site parking
- Daily Housekeeping
- Happy Hour
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Parking Available
- Smoke alarms
- Fire extinguishers
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- First aid kit available
- Cashless payment available
- Mobile app for room service
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Access to health care professionals
- Staff trained in safety protocol
- Temperature check for guests and staff
- Free face masks
- Food delivery
- ATM or cash withdraw on site
- Car rental available
Offering guests a memorable lodging experience with art, nightlife, delicious cuisine and comfortable guestrooms in the city's Art + Design District, this unique, design hotel is just minutes from the excitement of Toronto. The Drake Hotel features guestrooms with flat-screen TVs, free WiFi, in-room tablets & Bose speakers in-room. Guests will also enjoy the handcrafted art pieces by local artists as well as luxurious Malin + Getz toiletries. Guests can relax with a cocktail and a snack on the climate-defiant Sky Yard rooftop patio. Guests can see a show at the Drake's Underground entertainment venue, then have a drink in the elegant Lounge or intimate Lobby Bar.
All rates displayed are for double occupancy unless otherwise noted.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19). Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result. In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist. Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures. Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), make sure you're booking this property in accordance with the destination's local government guidelines, including (but not limited to) the purpose of travel and maximum group size. Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas. It's not possible to stay at this property for coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes. In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property currently isn't accepting guests from certain countries on dates where such guidelines exist. Upon check-in photo identification and credit card are required. All special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Julia and the front desk team made the stay for us.
- What did you like most?The 3rd floor quiet was definitely worth the $25 upgrade. Julia at the Front desk was THE BEST front desk / Reception personnel I have ever encountered. he is a huge asset to this hotel. MVP !!!
- Was there anything you didn't like?The lighting in the bathroom was not bright enough. We were never able to enjoy our complimentary drink tickets at the lobby bar, say for an after dinner drink, as it was closed.
- What did you like most?The front desk staff were wonderful
- Was there anything you didn't like?The room was small and stuffy The bed was very uncomfortable