Far East Village Hotel Tokyo Ariake
3 Star Hotel
- Safety Deposit Box
- Air Conditioning
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Hair dryer
- Shuttle service (free)
- Wheelchair accessible
- vending machine
- 24-hour security
- Designated Smoking Area
- Family Rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Daily Housekeeping
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Parking Available
- taxi service
- Smoke alarms
- Fire extinguishers
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- First aid kit available
- Cashless payment available
- Mobile app for room service
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Sterilizing equipment
- Staff trained in safety protocol
- Temperature check for guests and staff
- Free face masks
- Contactless check-in/out
- Body thermometer available
- CCTV security in common areas
- Currency exchange service
Featuring 3-star accommodations, Far East Village Hotel Tokyo Ariake is located in Tokyo, 1.3 miles from Odaiba Beach and 1.2 miles from Gas Science Museum. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and free shuttle service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The property provides luggage storage space, and currency exchange for guests. Guests at the hotel can enjoy a continental breakfast. Popular points of interest near Far East Village Hotel Tokyo Ariake include Tokyo Water Science Museum, Ariake West Terminal Park and Panasonic Center Tokyo. The nearest airport is Tokyo Haneda Airport, 6.8 miles from the accommodation.
All rates displayed are for double occupancy unless otherwise noted.
Children under 5 years old stay free on existing bedding do not provide any amenities.
I felt safe, comfortable, and like I was a valued customer!
- What did you like most?It was close to a bus stop and a train station, it was clean, and the staff were super friendly and accommodating! The area it was in felt super safe too. Being right beside the Ariake Garden Mall was super helpful too.
- Was there anything you didn't like?Nothing!!
Very accommodating and wish I could stay forever.
- What did you like most?Location was perfect! Short walk to bus stop and train stations. Central to most things I had planned for my time there. The mall was perfect walking distance. And close by Lawson and 7 eleven. Staff was super nice and went above and beyond!
- Was there anything you didn't like?Cant think of anything.