Nobu Hotel Chicago
5 Star Hotel
- Swimming Pool
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Air Conditioning
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Trouser press
- Wheelchair accessible
- indoor pool
- 24-hour security
- Concierge services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Heated pool
- Massage services
- Daily Housekeeping
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Parking Available
- Emergency cord in bathroom
- Auditory guidance
- Sun loungers or beach chairs
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Key access
- Smoke alarms
- Fire extinguishers
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Process in place to check health of guests
- First aid kit available
- Cashless payment available
- Mobile app for room service
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
Located in Chicago, a 17-minute walk from Union Station, Nobu Hotel Chicago provides accommodations with a bar and private parking. Offering a restaurant, the property also has a fitness center, as well as an indoor pool and a sauna. The property has a 24-hour front desk, a shuttle service, room service and free WiFi throughout the property. The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a TV. A continental, American or Asian breakfast is served at the property. Willis Tower is 1.1 miles from Nobu Hotel Chicago, while United Center is 1.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Midway International Airport, 11 miles from the accommodation.
All rates displayed are for double occupancy unless otherwise noted.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. Please inform Nobu Hotel Chicago of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation. Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19). Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result. Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures. A damage deposit of USD 200 is required on arrival. This will be collected by credit card. You should be reimbursed within 7 days of check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full by credit card, subject to an inspection of the property.
A relaxing stay, of pampering...
- What did you like most?Loved everything from top to bottom Great views. Enormous bathtub. Heated bathroom floor. Turndown service with truffles. Lovely genuine staff. Cloud like bed and pillows.
- Was there anything you didn't like?The toilet paper is awful. Lol. And parking is 73$ a day.
- What did you like most?Everything from start to finish. The welcome (tea), the scent in the hotel, the spacious industrial yet cosy room, and most importantly: the heavenly bed.
- Was there anything you didn't like?Nothing